Join the fun, fast growing sport of Pedal
This sport can compliment any town event, county fair or church event.
Itís family entertainment, sportsmanship and good, clean fun.
1. Pedal tractors for each age group and the weight sled and weights
2. Trophies for the top three places in each age group, paid for by events
or their sponsors.
3. Ribbons for each participant
4. Loud speaker system (which we run from the back of our trailer) so the
audience can hear the names of the competitors and the distances of
their pulls, plus your sponsorsí names.
5. Prizes for the adults - Bragging Rights
6. Liability Insurance for the event
1. A small sanction fee to qualify your eventís pull for state level
2. A paved or cement area to have the pull on - approximately 5íx50í
3. Spectator area
4. An alternative site in case of bad weather, such as under a tent, in a
park building or a fire station.
5. Two to four volunteers to help at the pedal pull, to bring the tractors
back to the starting line or give out the trophies and keep a local flair
to the event.
Also included in our
event is pedal pulling for adults 12 years and up.
The registration fee for this is $5 per adult pulling.
$2.50 of it will be given back to your event.
Prizes for the event - Bragging Rights!
1. Only for ages 4-12
2. Competitors who are 12 years on the day of the pull may participate,
but are NOT eligible for State qualification if they are 13 before the
National Pull (late September)
3. Competitors will enter the correct division for them, on the day of the
pull, including State and National. (Both State and National pulls require
proof of age and proper sanctioning paperwork from lower pulls)
4. Each participant must register prior to the start time of their age
5. Any arguing with the track officials by a contestant, parent or
guardian, will not be allowed and could result in disqualification of the
6. All rulings by track officials are final and may supersede any of the
above rules. In the case of need, a sled may be re-weighted and the group
may start over.
7. Sanctioning in OHIO: a sanctioned pull will qualify the top three girls
and top three boys in each age division.